Is my setup OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazrok

Iv been working on getting my setup correct befor I buy my dragon, all temps are perfect, just want to make sure everything else is OK
Thanks
IMG_20180912_1405484_zps0lcqffiz.jpg

IMG_20180912_1431076_zpsrb52imuh.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks quite nice. I would move the UVB light over next to the basking light if you can. That way the most intense UVB will be over the basking area along with the highest temps.

Tazrok

Original Poster
Not sure I'll be able to. Excuses the dirty glass. As you can see the uvb goes all the way to the basking light and the basking light holder is lower the the uvb, so if I moved the uvb forward and down towards the basking light the holder would block it out
IMG_20180912_2058483_zpspzwc02gg.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's a cute little guy. Looks nice and healthy. I hope he settles into his new home quickly =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom