Bought Arcadia bulbs.....don't work in my hood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Arcadia D3+ 12% bulbs in 24" length. I put it in my hood and it wouldn't light up. Now the hood won't work with the repitsun bulb either so it's totally dead. The hood says it's 17w and the bulb is 18w so therein lies my dilemma. What hood are you guys using with your arcadia bulbs?
Thank you!!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
jerichosmom":279s73i7 said:
I bought the Arcadia D3+ 12% bulbs in 24" length. I put it in my hood and it wouldn't light up. Now the hood won't work with the repitsun bulb either so it's totally dead. The hood says it's 17w and the bulb is 18w so therein lies my dilemma. What hood are you guys using with your arcadia bulbs?
Thank you!!

Check the starter ?
A defective starter can cause the bulb to flicker continuously or leave you in total darkness, there is only one good way to test it: by replacing it with a good starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom