Heat set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozza

I’m in need of advice on my heating set up. I’m starting from scratch since moving. The enclosure is 46inch long and 19 high. It’s winter here atm and can fall to zero degrees cel at worst. So I need to make sure I get this right.
I will need a basking source and night time heat source. What are the best options ?
I have ordered the reptisun T5HO fitting with the 10.0 bulb for uvb.
I want to make sure my beardie is nice and snug.

Lozza

Original Poster
That’s the weather here at the moment. Sorry I should have specified. I’m living with the bf’s parents at the moment and they don’t like to use the heating too much. When they do it’s set to 19c. I haven’t set the tank up yet as I’m in the process of buying all new stuff. So it’s hard to gauge. My beardie will be relocating to me in about 3 weeks time so I’m trying to order what I need so i can start testing it out before she gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom