Enclosures

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

Enclosures

Postby Katienic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Is there a website or somewhere i can buy a customized cage including the decorations
Katienic
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Enclosures

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 am

There are places that will custom build an enclosure such as K & M Dragons and Carolina Custom. They are good but can be quite expensive to ship due to size/weight. I don't believe they come furnished though as that tends to be a personalized touch. It's most affordable to build your own enclosure if you have the means to do so.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby PixelsMom » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:55 pm

I think our Pixel wants more space. I didn't expect him to grow any more. When we got him we were told he was 2 years old and wouldn't grow any more. But he is getting longer. Don't know why. He needs a bigger home! Big Question: Do they have a preference of being able to see out, as in a terrarium, or is purchasing an enclosed custom cage ok? We work during the day and I thought being able to see and even hear the goings on in the house and or outside would help keep him less bored.
PixelsMom
Newbie Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:56 pm

They definitely like to see what's going on around them. Having visibility out of the tank is important. They even like to roam freely if you have a safe space for them and can supervise a bit. Portable basking lights work well for extended periods out of the tank.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Enclosures