F10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matang613

I have a 1:250 solution and a 1:500 solution. Technically, you can spray the 1:250 on anything and just let it dry, but I prefer to do that with the 1:500. For the 1:250 I treat it more like bleach. I'll spray it on, let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then I rinse it with water (all of this after doing a preliminary rinse and scrub with water).

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah those are the proportions I use as well. I prefer to bake wood to sanitize it but I have sprayed F10 on it too.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
follow the instructions on the bottle of F10sc.

If you have a 1 L spray bottle , fill the little reservoir to the bottom line , and pour the contents into the 1 L bottle , add tap water and shake well , it's now ready to use .

Only need spray a thin film onto the surfaces of the things you want sterilized .... then wait 20 mins , and wipe dry with paper towel , or simply let the sterilized F10ed thing airdry , and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom