Humidity problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRkorey

I’m having a problem raising humidity in the tank. It’s aboht 10% and goes up to 15% occasionally. I tried putting water in the tank and still does nothing. Maybe trying to move it udner the basking light may help I don’t know. All my temps through my 40 gal breeze are great except that humidity. I can’t seem to get it around 25-30% any suggestions would be great.

NYRkorey

Original Poster
I have a digital one too and both of them say 10-12% so yeah it’s working and low so I’m trying to figure a way to make it higher

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Have you tried putting a humidifier in the room? I wouldn't put it right next to the tank but close by to try and raise the ambient humidity a little bit. If you have room in the basking area, a water dish might evaporate and bring humidity up a little bit too as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom