Enclosure humidity is too low

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1656

Hello i live in Michigan and i am having a problem with keeping my humidity up anything higher than 16. usually in Michigan its pretty humid but in the winter its gets really dry here would it be ok for her for a few months till spring gets here as long as i mist her and bathe her. if not any suggestions would her also i have tried misting the tank and only goes to 35% for a few hours then drops down to 16% again.
Thank you, chris

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
As long as there's no stuck shed, your beardie should be fine even with humidity that low. The big thing you'll want to watch out for is dehydration. Soaking or misting salads can help your beardie ingest more water, as well as providing a water dish with a bubbler to draw attention to the water's existence. Weekly baths can also help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom