Titus123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus123

Original Poster
HylianHealeys":2n17s52d said:
That looks really cool! What are you using for substrate?
Thank you i for get the name of the sand lol underneath is tile I was not going to put any there but looks good and had lots left over he had it for awhile in his 40 gallon long so it never caused any issues I know should not use fine sand In case of impacting but its only an inch can take out and not replace after cleaning it is reptile sand from pet smart

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
While Reptisand isn't as dangerous as calcium/vitamin sand, getting rid of it would still be a good idea since your beardie is still quite young. My biggest grievances with sand are actually how dusty, smelly, and bacteria-ridden it can get.

Titus123

Original Poster
HylianHealeys":2z35gsap said:
While Reptisand isn't as dangerous as calcium/vitamin sand, getting rid of it would still be a good idea since your beardie is still quite young. My biggest grievances with sand are actually how dusty, smelly, and bacteria-ridden it can get.
Yes I agree thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom