A couple enclosure pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxBox

I had started off with just one beardie-Sahara (female) but then at the local Repticon fell for Black Beard (adult male) so my Atasuki terrarium (55x23x25 inches) roughly is his new home and I'm waiting on the second one to come in (4x4x2 feet) for Sahara to move to from her 40B.

full

full

Both just got new Reptisun 10.0 T5 HO bulbs and Blackbeard has a 90W Par38 halogen that I'm still dialing in spacing wise for basking temps having gotten it last night. He's a bit annoyed to say the least. The paper is there on his enclosure to block him seeing sahara. Good temporary fix though when he's out in the room he tries his best. :)

Also a quick under stand shot-Dubias/Hornworms (He loves both she only really loves hornworms-working on breeding the hornworms since my Wife/MIL won't touch Dubias while I travel).

full

The cat picture was from the first or second day-Sahara enjoys watching them and BB doesn't seem to care though now the cats don't pay them any attention either.

full

Grabbed a shot of BB eating his greens:
full

Apologies for the mess-only real room I can create a mess in is my office where their terrariums are. :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those are nice looking setups. I like the big branches you've provided for basking. That big storage space under the stand is helpful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom