Humidity High

Status
Not open for further replies.

khearr00

I have my beardy in my bedroom with me. I live in a really small apartment with one window air unit to keep the whole house cool. It does a good job but the humidity in his tank is 45-55 in the day time at goes up to 70 at night. I think I will need to buy a dehumidifier but I can not find information on what percentage they can knock the humidity down. Has anyone bought one for this problem and if so what brand did you buy and how good did it work?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those humidity ranges shouldn't cause a problem so I don't think you need to take action. The small desiccant style dehumidifiers can reduce humidity in a small space while the larger plug in ones can reduce humidity in a whole room pretty well. I have one of those in my basement and can make the air very dry if I keep unloading the bucket regularly.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
khearr00":nj8opj3s said:
I have my beardy in my bedroom with me. I live in a really small apartment with one window air unit to keep the whole house cool. It does a good job but the humidity in his tank is 45-55 in the day time at goes up to 70 at night. I think I will need to buy a dehumidifier but I can not find information on what percentage they can knock the humidity down. Has anyone bought one for this problem and if so what brand did you buy and how good did it work?

Nothing wrong with those levels of relative humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom