beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I made a mattress for my dragon out of a fleece blanket. I just cut a piece out wide enough for her body and added two inches and 24" long . Then folded the long part in half and sewed up the sides. The I stuffed it with that white cotton looking pillow stuffing to the desired thickness, then sewed up the end. I then cut out a blanket to cover her with when I tuck her in at night.
87978-3783686059.jpg
87978-70030629.jpg

wolfeman

Same here... Fleece folded up to make about 4"x 8" and 1 inch thick... I remove every morning after I turn his lights on and is basking....

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Gormagon":2rddoabs said:
I made a mattress for my dragon out of a fleece blanket. I just cut a piece out wide enough for her body and added two inches and 24" long . Then folded the long part in half and sewed up the sides. The I stuffed it with that white cotton looking pillow stuffing to the desired thickness, then sewed up the end. I then cut out a blanket to cover her with when I tuck her in at night.
87978-3783686059.jpg
87978-70030629.jpg

Haha, that is so cute!! I'm sure Peaches loves it!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
JessPets":3k3yczbj said:
Gormagon":3k3yczbj said:
87978-3783686059.jpg
87978-70030629.jpg

Haha, that is so cute!! I'm sure Peaches loves it!
Ya, she gets mad if I take it out, it her basking lounge chair, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom