My New Incubator/Nursery Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Lately I have been building a lot of incubators :)
Just found this fridge for free that is going to be a large incubator and nursery. I can put egg boxes and baby lizards in it its so large. I just don't know where I can put it in my house... ;)
[ximg]85426 1911730804[/ximg]

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Excellent find ! I saw your Monster incubator on another thread and it's also very cool, especially with the different color lights. :)

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks AHBD!! The LED lights I put in the Monster incubator were really cheap. I can't really use them right now though because I'm using it as a nursery. I didn't want to bother the babies eyes. But it will be nice when there are eggs in it. The 6+ month incubation of some of the eggs gets very boring. The lights will add interest during that time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom