Light schedule question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I usually have my bearded dragon on a 8am to 8pm light schedule, I feed him a little while after he's woken up, and warmed up. Tomorrow I've gotta be out of the house early though, probably around 7am. Should I turn his lights on early, and feed him, or should I keep his light schedule the same and just leave veggies, and feed him his crickets later that afternoon when I get home?

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
Personally I would put him on a 14 hour lights on schedule. But it doesn't hurt to wake him up earlier either. Doesn't hurt to change his feeding schedule for a day too. Ultimately either way is fine. He might be more tired in the morning though.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
My gang (beardies and skinks) are on a 16 hr schedule, lights on a timer , on at 6am, off at 10pm.

I never change my schedule, many people adjust their lighting schedule to follow the seasons and to induce brumation. I don't think this is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom