[Help] Trying to Fix Proper Enclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhSoler

Original Poster
Varalidaine":2iaw0ao7 said:
That's great, would definitely love to see the cage! How has his walking and behavior been?

Sorry it took me so long to get pics up!! Hes doing great!! He is standing on all fours running up and down the stairs all the time and eating alot of veggies and crickets! He is always very happy and is on a good sleeping schedule and is loving life! Thanks for all of you who have helped me and Toad! :)
2f87e040b510a3fcf2ace68100af82bc.jpg

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
Oh wow what a great change! It looks so good! My only suggestion would be to move your heat lamp over to one side. You don't really want it in the middle like that because it may not provide a proper temperature gradient. Just make sure your temperatures are correct though and it should be okay. The cool parts of his tank should drop down to about 75, so if you find with the heat lamp in the middle, it produces too much gradient heat and makes the whole tank warm, you'll want to move it over to one side to concentrate the heat on side, allowing the other side to cool off.

What UVB light did you end up going with?

OhSoler

Original Poster
Awesome thanks will do!! I went with the t-8 for now because it was on sale and i couldnt find the t5ho but i will be upgrading soon here!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom