Unknown on this vivarium? Lighting places etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
So I'm interested in getting a bearded dragon I have done quite abit of research An watched videos to know the basics etc about them. But one thing that bothering me is the vivarium here I have linked a website of a vivarium that is being sold a lot on other reptile websites. I like this vivarium a lot as it an match the wardrobes etc but I have one issue, where I was hoping someone has this vivarium or knows this information. On the pictures it doesn't show where the lighting comes from it shoes show a lot of the vivarium so I'm wondering is there any holes in the enclosure to put lighting in etc. Hopefully one of you guys know An can stop me stressing. Thanks!
http://www.reptilecentre.com/vivexotic-reptihome-vivarium--maxi-large-walnut-115x49x56cm_p24631693.htm#.WAdIC4Z4WEc

Aarongibson

Original Poster
Okay I'll look into it going go to pets at home (uk pet store) tomorrow to see what vivariums they have an then I'll give you guys some images An updates thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom