Would this enclosure be big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
I found a great deal on a ~90 gallon aquarium thats 48longx18deepx21high. only $150!!! I think thats a good price and it seems to be a pretty decent size? Also comes with a removable screen top so I can feed and clean the beardie. Would it be okay to put a baby bearded dragon in a tank of this size?

Gail

BD.org Addict
Pretty sure that's a 55 gallon and if so, it's over priced. 18" isn't very wide, a large dragon will have trouble turning around in a narrow tank.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gail":w0yt1qmu said:
Pretty sure that's a 55 gallon and if so, it's over priced. 18" isn't very wide, a large dragon will have trouble turning around in a narrow tank.

I just looked it up and its actually a 75 gallon, whoops. But still, it's longer and taller than a 40 breeder which according to a lot is the "minimum"

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Yup its a 75, a 55 is only 11 1/2" front to back. This is the same one I use, it is plenty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom