Would this enclosure be big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
I found a great deal on a ~90 gallon aquarium thats 48longx18deepx21high. only $150!!! I think thats a good price and it seems to be a pretty decent size? Also comes with a removable screen top so I can feed and clean the beardie. Would it be okay to put a baby bearded dragon in a tank of this size?

Gail

BD.org Addict
Pretty sure that's a 55 gallon and if so, it's over priced. 18" isn't very wide, a large dragon will have trouble turning around in a narrow tank.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gail":w0yt1qmu said:
Pretty sure that's a 55 gallon and if so, it's over priced. 18" isn't very wide, a large dragon will have trouble turning around in a narrow tank.

I just looked it up and its actually a 75 gallon, whoops. But still, it's longer and taller than a 40 breeder which according to a lot is the "minimum"

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Yup its a 75, a 55 is only 11 1/2" front to back. This is the same one I use, it is plenty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom