Exo terra 36x18x18 Black Friday Sale 50% OFF @ PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I got the Shopular ad on my cell through Tmobile, so I thought I would post the deals. Sounds really good.

ajsnow6234

Juvie Member
I was waiting at 7am for them to open this morning and snagged one. Wound up to be the only one in stock. I couldn't understand why they would advertise such a great deal and then not replenish stock. Either way, I was very excited to take it home today...also ended up bringing home my new beardie!

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
I'm so happy!!! I bought one for my birthday, which was on turkey day this year. I set my alarm for 7:00 am Thanksgiving morning. I bought one thru Petsmart online with store pickup with my cell phone; then rolled back over & went to sleep. I even have 5 days to get it picked up at my local store. I felt like I won the lottery. My days of getting up & fighting the crowds are long gone. I was so happy when I read the circular & it said the sale began @ 7:00 am Thursday. I can't wait to pick it up Monday on my way home from work.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear you were able to get one. They're excellent tanks and should serve you well =)

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm happy that a few people got the Great deal. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new setup with your dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom