Wood suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyproz

Hey there. I have a 36inch by 18 inch 40-50 gallon tank and i need to fill up with fun things to lay on for my beardie. Does anyone use a a website that actually thinks about the pieces of wood you buy from them?
looking for a place where they wont give you a piece that doesn't even self support or cant hold a dragon good.

The local stores i have are pretty sorry and carry overpriced pieces that serve no point because they are weird shapes.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Do you have any branches available in your yard or in the area? I've used a large habba hut as a base hide and then put down some driftwood pieces I found as climbing/basking spots. You may be able to find some hardwood branches/sticks that fit together well and are wide enough to provide a basking area. I agree that a lot of the stores that sell wood pieces are overpriced and don't always have pieces that fit together well. I'd imagine that going online for it wouldn't be the best option either - I'd want to see the pieces and hold them first to ensure they're the size and shape I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom