Is everything right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviH

i have a 6-inch baby dragon. Hes in 10 gallon right now with a heat lamp and a uvb lamp. he has a cool and hot place and water. I'm new to the whole reptile thing so any advice will be very appropriated.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It sounds like you have the basics. Does he have a hide and a place to climb? The 10g tank is pretty small and will be tough to regulate temperature. I would get a temp gun or a digital thermometer with a probe so you can be sure of the temperatures - they're important. He's going to outgrow it quickly so I suggest planning for a larger tank when you can. I'd get at least a 4'x2'x2' enclosure (you can build your own if you don't want to buy one). You can do it all at once or piece by piece as your budget allows. Invest in good lighting in the larger enclosure (it's well worth it in my opinion) and he can move in whenever it's ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom