VIV For Sale. Melamine and oak 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am moving and had to give up my beardie :( I was in the process of making this and never got to put him in it. Im asking 150 dollars (which is less than material cost alone) All that it needs is to have glass doors cut. If you know of anyone in the Ohio area looking for an enclosure PLEASE give them my number 417-291-6285 Thanks!

79904-2557848813.jpg

kmc4392

Hatchling Member
What's the light setup like?

and I would see if the Mods can move this over to the "For Sale" section so more people see it :]

aarontart16

Original Poster
I have a light installed for the heat lamp but you will want to install light fixture for the repti sun light.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

You will need to post your thread in the "For Sale" forum which there is a small monthly fee for selling.
Here is the forum link:
viewforum.php?f=2

Thank you,
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom