NEW SETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted opinions on toms new setup. its a 50 gallon cage with walnut substrate (she is adult so i think its ok plus she never ingests it.) currently you cant see tom in the photo i am about to show but she is exploring the plants in the back :p also sorry for the camera quality the ubv light looks weird on the camera. here is one pic: https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

here is the second this has tom in it :lol: https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

i think the setup is ok its better than the 30 gallon she used to be in :p i hope to get a better camera in the future.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....I can't view the pictures, it says that they are not uploaded ? Anyway, once you figure out how to get them on I'd be happy to take a look + give my opinion. :) It sounds good, but I'd still be wary of the crushed walnut. It's impossible to see your beardie all day long and it only takes a few moments for beardie to eat some of it. It can really be deadly.....natural play sand is actually less hazardous.

Anyway, I hope Tom enjoys her new tank. :)

TOMTHEDRAGON

Original Poster
thats odd... i can view them and i says thir uploaded. hmm :x well now i got a new problem that i dont know how to fix lol. they ARE uploaded i think. its my first time using bd.orgs upload manger but still. :| anyways i think i will change the walnut substrate now that u mention it...
thanks for the reply, ill try to figure out what the hecks wrong with my uploads.

cheers! :study:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom