Exo Terra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroPoet

Hello again! I am going to buy a fully grown beardie soon. I was looking for terrariums and I found this awesome looking one called the Exo Terra. I just wanted to know if any of you knew if these terrariums were any good and what size would be good for one beardie? Thanks!

--AstroPoet. :blob5:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I use an exo-terra. I have the 36''x18''x18''. It's nice but it's the bare minimum size I'd recommend. I'd get one as large as you can find. The front opening doors are really nice. I also like that I can take the screen top off easily. Just provide plenty of outside the tank time for exercise and exploration and it should be fine.

76248-6015069620.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You're welcome. I think if I had to do it over I'd pick up one of the taller models they have now. I think they have both a 24'' and a 36'' tall version which would allow you to build in several levels and climbing areas.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
The 36" tall ones are really nice, I was eyeing one up for possible future critters. They are expensive though, unless you score a used one you can probably get more space/$ building your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom