PRE-ASSEMBLED ENCLOSURES WITH SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DE3RE4K7

Ok so that huge list of of enclosures is kind of outdated. Some of those companies are no longer around, some of them don't ship, etc. Can anyone link me to Some Pre assembled bearded dragon enclosures with fixtures installed. I'm looking for something that can house a 6-8 inch dragon all the way up until a juvie or sub adult. Basically, I dont want to have to upgrade to something larger for at least 6-8 months. I also live in Houston, TX 77032 so they need to be able to ship. Thanks!

Derek

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's not a bad size for a young dragon. I don't see details about lighting though. It may be difficult to mount lighting if the proper outlets aren't available. Just hard to tell from the limited info in the ad. This is the enclosure I use and is about the minimum for an adult dragon. It's fine if you provide plenty of outside the tank time (for an adult) and is more than enough for a young dragon. You'd need to get lighting separately though. http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Glass-Terrarium-18-Inch/dp/B001B5ATYK

Here is what mine looks like set up.

76248-6015069620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom