List of pages that sell decor/lighting/ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptek

Looking for everyone's favorite site to buy your decor and accessories. I just built 3 48x24x18 and having a hard time finding decor that is not of the norm. My tanks are built of Australian Cyprus and slate.. I've bought a lot of things so far but I'm always looking for more as I'm going to build 4 more like my current one.

Thanks

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
I get my lights and fixtures from Amazon and collect my furnishings/decor from outside or make my own.

Kryptek

Original Poster
I've gotten a lot of my stuff from Amazon and pet mountain. I'm just looking for sites that may sell 1 off or custom tank decor. The tanks I built are big so I'm having a hard time making the inside look good.

HitokiriBattousai

Hatchling Member
i'd suggest making your own rock structures with foam+grout+sealer (mod podge or polycrylic) so you can make it exactly how you want it and such

here is mine

79822-4806245584.jpg

and in use

79822-5050985604.jpg

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Yeah, I've seen some fantastic walls/furnishings made with foam and grout. I've made a few rocks as well, I don't like it as much as natural stuff though, since the insulation doesn't heat the same as real rock. Lately I've just using natural materials. I've got several big logs and some rocks in my setup right now.

What sort of look are you going for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom