LED 65 watt floodlight (pic included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHannaman

I'm wandering if u can use a 65 watt LED Daylight floodlight for general lighting? It won't be used for basking but for more of a brighter/natural lighting. Here is a pic :
75323-859657736.jpg

Kriechtier

As supplemental lighting there seems no reason this couldn't work. There are some good LEDs that have a very good color rating of around 6500K (bright daylight). I have a 6500K lamp and it is an awesome bright light.
Best of luck to you.

MHannaman

Original Poster
That's what I was thinking. I was also thinking about using an old uvb bulb and fixture to use for extra lighting. It's a t8 reptisun 10.0 but it won't be close enough for him to get any uvb from it. I have a t5HO near his basking spot and that's the one he's been getting his uvb from. I figure I might as well make due of the excess equipment rather than it just sitting there acting as wasted loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom