exo terra textured floor carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Does anyone have any experience with the exo terra.
I saw in store. Looked neat. I never buy anything without asking in this forum because I have been burned before being that I am a first time beardie owner and a rescue at that.
Portions of the texturing did seem to flake off and I am fearful that ingested they could be dangerous to beardie...but then again...it wasnt much and i don't think she is going to go around licking it..but who knows.

the link:

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/17300271766457007735?q=exo+terra+reptile+carpet+sand&espv=2&biw=1540&bih=772&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.80642063,d.cGE&ion=1&tch=1&ech=1&psi=3Rl5VLKVFrDxigLcyoGIBQ.1417222622787.5&ei=-Rl5VKfZJPG1sQS6zYLADg&ved=0CHUQpiswAw

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I personally don't have any experience with the sand mat. It is a relatively new product. I have heard that there could be some flaking with it. You could give a try to see how it works, but, have a back up for substrate too in case it doesn't quite work out or doesn't seem safe.

Tracie

I just purchased it myself today! Some loose rocks on it, but seems cool... I actually want to do tile pieces, but don't have them cut right now... So trying this as a "backup" since I just dumped all the sand out. ;-)
I will say that I like that it's not fabric ... It's more like a rubber and sandpaper ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom