Fixture for 34" T5 HO UV light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saden99

I seriously cannot find a fixture for these bulbs. It's probably going to be a 36" fixture, but I can't find it outside of a terrarium hood which is just too big. Anyone use these T5's with slimmer UV fixtures?

Zoo Med Reptisun T5 HO 10.0 UVB High Output Bulbs

That's the type of bulb I mean. Getting the 34" one.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Zoomed sells a fixture (believe they have a 36" version), as does lightyourreptiles.com. You may have luck looking at grow supply stores (or amazon in the grow supply sections). Aquarium hoods may be slimmer as well.

If those are still too big there are also externally ballasted fixtures that are just end caps and you can clip a reflector to them. I use this one (2 24" bulbs only one UVB) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0017JBLRO/ref=pd_aw_sbs_1?pi=SS115&simLd=1

What size is your enclosure? You may be fine (or better off even) with a smaller fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom