F10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matang613

I have a 1:250 solution and a 1:500 solution. Technically, you can spray the 1:250 on anything and just let it dry, but I prefer to do that with the 1:500. For the 1:250 I treat it more like bleach. I'll spray it on, let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then I rinse it with water (all of this after doing a preliminary rinse and scrub with water).

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah those are the proportions I use as well. I prefer to bake wood to sanitize it but I have sprayed F10 on it too.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
follow the instructions on the bottle of F10sc.

If you have a 1 L spray bottle , fill the little reservoir to the bottom line , and pour the contents into the 1 L bottle , add tap water and shake well , it's now ready to use .

Only need spray a thin film onto the surfaces of the things you want sterilized .... then wait 20 mins , and wipe dry with paper towel , or simply let the sterilized F10ed thing airdry , and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom