Dumb Reptile Crooks

Post topics and discussions that have nothing to do with bearded dragons or reptiles here!!!

Dumb Reptile Crooks

Postby MrSpectrum » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:42 am

Dragos Radovic, 25, was arrested in April 2007 after flying from Bangkok, Thailand to Zagreb, Croatia, when customs guards noticed his carry-on bag was "moving". A search turned up 175 chameleons stuffed into the parcel. Radovic told officials that the man who sold him the lizards told him they would change color and camouflage themselves... and would be invisible to border guards.

----------

The smuggling of wildlife isn't uncommon, but in March 2007, a woman attempting to travel from Egypt to Gaza was caught taking it to bizarre heights. "The woman looked strangely fat," border spokeswoman Maria Telleria said, prompting guards to call for a strip search. According to Telleria, the female guard who performed the search, "screamed and ran out of the room." The woman had three 20-inch-long crocodiles taped to her torso. She said she planned to sell the crocs to a zoo.
MrSpectrum
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Dumb Reptile Crooks

Postby CooperDragon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:54 am

Absolute genius level there... :roll:
CooperDragon

Postby claudiusx » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:40 pm

I dont know which one story is more stupid lol. At first I thought for sure someone who thought 175 chameleons would turn invisible couldn't be topped. But the reasoning for smuggling the crocodiles.... LOL.

-Brandon
claudiusx

Postby MrSpectrum » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:26 pm

I love the series of books. I have a couple dozen of them; I used to get one every year as a gift.
It took DW quite a while to get used to the hysterical guffawing emanating from the bathroom... :roll:
MrSpectrum
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Off Topic