PLEASE HELP

Post topics and discussions that have nothing to do with bearded dragons or reptiles here!!!

PLEASE HELP

Postby deenaaguilar95 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I have had my bearded dragon for almost a month on Friday it’ll be a month. I just recently bought him a UVB Heat lamp for the past three weeks he hasn’t had UVB. he was fine yesterday and this morning he ate abou three Dubia roaches and he’s in the process of having his body to start shedding. I came home from work and he’s been asleep and none responsive like usual. I tried to give him a bath and nothing I held him and he felt lifeless. He didn’t eat...he will open his eyes for about 3 seconds then close them again... CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP!! He use to use a 100w light but the lady at reptile factory said to use an 80w light.i haven’t changed anything in his diet..just his light to a UVB light.
deenaaguilar95
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: PLEASE HELP

Postby KarrieRee » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:03 pm

He needs UVB pronto--- that is why he is not doing anything--- what kind of UVB did you get? He needs this Reptisun 10 T5 or the Arcadia D3 12% or 14% T5 tube, both of which are very good. You will need a T 5 light fixture as well. It should be mounted on the inside of tank approx 10-11 inches from him -- please post pics of the tank and lighting go to top of page click on User Image Uploader -- download pics-- click on reply at top of message box click on XIMG pics should post -- if you live where it is warm and sunny take him outside for 15 minutes direct sunlight is like 4 hrs of UVB
Karrie
KarrieRee
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Off Topic