Woodies Dying HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedSaint

Hatchling Member
All my woodies seem to be dying small ones the big ones are fine the babies and juveniles that I need! just keep dying

I have found worms and beetles in there but I suspected they were the cleaner crew I did take them out encase they weren't

I feed them carrot and gut load they have a bunch of egg cartons in a plastic container with holes for air. Why are they dying?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm not sure myself but if you post this in the feeders section you'll probably get more views + someone might help you there. If you can post pics of your set up, what temps. they are at + how long you've had them it would be helpful.

BTW, are you in the U.S or somewhere else ? Jut curious, most people in U.S use dubia but I think that what are called " woodies " are used by Australian keepers . The woodies might be what we call " lobster roaches " , nauphoeta cinerea.

TheBeardedSaint

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh, didn't know there was a feeders section still new to this. I'll post it in there today anways.

I I'm in Australia

They're speckled feeding roaches basically

My setup is just a 52L plastic container it has air holes I don't use anything to heat them up I am planning to put them into a metal drum since I heard they breed better in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom