New Fantasy Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outsdr2

Gray-bearded Member
Hi Everyone! I must have frog fever :lol: I just could not resist myself today I went to the pet store today to buy a box of small crickets and for some reason I wanted to look at the fantasy frogs. well they only had one and he is bigger than a baseball. so with out further a due meet Limey! :D

IMG_0104.jpg

Isn't he a beaut? :D

Jack

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Congrats on Limey, Jack! He sure is a bubbly-looking frog. Given that he's bigger than a baseball, what would you feed him??

outsdr2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Goonie":fdf4f said:
Congrats on Limey, Jack! He sure is a bubbly-looking frog. Given that he's bigger than a baseball, what would you feed him??
Thank You! I am going to feed Limey large crickets, superworms and a occasional pinky. Limey seems to be gentle although fantasy frogs do bite.
Jack

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Frogs have teeth?! Large crickets? You'll have to find mammoth sized crickets :lol:
Will Limey grow bigger or is this size IT for him?

SoVerySheri

Hatchling Member
He is so awesome, Jack!!! I know what you mean, I also have frog fever. He is beautiful. Congrats on your new baby!

outsdr2

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Sheri and Sara. I have not seen Limey since that night. He is burrowed in. I am guessing I will see him when he gets hungry right?
Jack

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Well, im pretty sure they are ambush frogs, so unless he is totally underground, he is probably just hiding and waiting for food to come by, then he will strike. Thats how my pacman was, and they are pretty similar frogs. You probably wont see him, they are made for hiding, but you may find a pair of eyes 8)

He will come out eventually, if anything. He may just be scared, or waiting for food. But Im not an expert on these guys.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom