Chomper - Pacman Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylphie

- Honey, let's go to reptile expo, we need to buy mices for our snakes, but don't worry, we will not buy any animals as I only need three snakes for breeding, and we don't have place for new lizards.
*half hour later after we bought snake food we are looking around what people are having on their tables*
- Look, on few tables there are these frogs you always wanted, maybe you want early Christamas present?
- YES. Well, that's the story of Chomper, she/he is a small Pacman Frog that will be bigger than my hand in future <3 There was also a lovely mint brother/sister but since it was smaller the breeder told us that it would be better to buy another one (I'm really glad that there are still good people that will tell you that the animal you want may be a little problematic!)

xNFgtM0.jpg

iAThIpS.jpg

FUXDjXS.jpg

7js7MGh.jpg

Sylphie

Original Poster
Thank you! Few more pics (it'll be the last ones for some time as he needs to settle down and eat at least 2-3 feedings).

sOnnOxC.jpg

hPTINoR.jpg

AWhv8YQ.jpg

T9lZNhi.jpg

Sylphie

Original Poster
Thanks! We saw adult pair for sale too (proven breeders) and the male was quite large too! I don't know if he was bigger than normally or maybe the female was smaller/younger but they both were as big as my hands, haha!
Our little guy/girl is only 2 months old, so I'm really curious what gender he/she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom