tadpole ~~> Leopard frog

Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
I have been thinking about getting my kids a tadpole to grow in to a frog. Well, when I say getting my kids a frog it's really me wanting a frog and saying its for the kids to hubby :mrgreen:

Does anyone know where I can find a good breeder of Leopard frogs? I am refusing to buy a kit from some toy company. No thank you! I looked it up and they don't even tell you what to do with the animal when it turns in to a frog!!! I wish it was unbelievable but people are stupid. I think I saw some at the pet store, but I don't remember; and I hate petco.

I was thinking about turning our 20L tank w/ mesh lid, that is going to be extra pretty soon, in to 1/2 water 1/2 land tank. I want to use seal for fish tanks and do the corners and put in a plexi divider and seal it off. Think this would work? Would this be a proper size for one adult frog?
Do these types of frog do okay with a small filter in the water? Don't mind changing water but I also don't mind making life a bit easier :wink: .

If you have anymore information I would love it! This project is not really going to start for a while I am just preparing in my brain for a new addition. :study: :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom