tadpole ~~> Leopard frog

Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
I have been thinking about getting my kids a tadpole to grow in to a frog. Well, when I say getting my kids a frog it's really me wanting a frog and saying its for the kids to hubby :mrgreen:

Does anyone know where I can find a good breeder of Leopard frogs? I am refusing to buy a kit from some toy company. No thank you! I looked it up and they don't even tell you what to do with the animal when it turns in to a frog!!! I wish it was unbelievable but people are stupid. I think I saw some at the pet store, but I don't remember; and I hate petco.

I was thinking about turning our 20L tank w/ mesh lid, that is going to be extra pretty soon, in to 1/2 water 1/2 land tank. I want to use seal for fish tanks and do the corners and put in a plexi divider and seal it off. Think this would work? Would this be a proper size for one adult frog?
Do these types of frog do okay with a small filter in the water? Don't mind changing water but I also don't mind making life a bit easier :wink: .

If you have anymore information I would love it! This project is not really going to start for a while I am just preparing in my brain for a new addition. :study: :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom