fire bellied toads mating

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i got alot mixed toads i got one pikerel frog, 4 fire bellied toads, and one american toad. but im tryin to breed the fire bellied what to do. and they all live happy together for years so i dont wanna hear i should seperate them cause i did this with lots of toad and frogs and no problems happens.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
oh now you want babies you a wild dude son i swear lol but ima help you out since nobody else wanna reply to yur post first of all son you have to make sure your fire bellied toads is a male and a female thats the first part of course now its kind of hard to sex them most males have large sticky pads under there fingers in order to grab on to the female but look at this website son this will to you everything on how to breed them! http://www.ehow.com/how_5823588_breed-fire-belly-toads.html this all you need to know right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom