did anyone watch animal cops recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Today there was an ep on where they rescued frogs from a China town store. Did anyone see this and know perhaps what frogs those were? They were very large and awsome looking.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea they were some cool looking frogs. I just got back from an expert reptile store where they had (not for sale unfortuneatly) an african mouse eating bullfrog. Now that was a frog. He burrowed under his flowerpot knocking it over on himself and didn't care he was so big. Infact he'd probably eat the average pet rat.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
next time I go, if the frog is visable I'll grab some pix. The larger than softball sized pacman would have been almost impossible to see. They even had a frilled lizzard and more types of gecko than I've ever seen or heard of.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well, took some pictures at the reptile palce today, but before I amde it to the frog end of the store my camera slipped and ofcourse landed on the lense and jammed it. I'll hafta go back out there with a new camera. It's a pixie frog, I hadn't realised they got that big. Unfortuneately, alot of the geckos were actualy out today, and I was stuck with a broken cam. Ugh.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am wondering if they are the same frog featured on the premier of LIFE on discovery channel last night, with bright yellow undersides. The fight scene they captured where the frogs litteraly flipped each other trhough the air was impressive. I would love to have one of those frogs for a pet.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: That's what my fiance said, I told him no mostly because he tends to get bored with pets. I don't think it was the same type but pretty close, bullfrog but not african bullfrog. They were pretty but i'd much rather have poison dart frogs if I was going to actually get into those types of pets.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
poison darts ard arrow frogs are cool looking, but with me, if it's a frog or toad it needs to be fracking huge. If you are a frog fan be sure to watch Life reruns, the second on that aired on premier night featured a number of unique frogs or toads with strange skills. Oh and a snake fight with a horned lizzard that showed a really cute hatchling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom