Pacman tadpoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikhail

I'm expecting a full compliment of pacman tadpoles in the near future and was wondering if anyone has interest in them either as tadpoles or once they've become frogs. She could lay between 300 and 2K, and my original thought was to sell them local but I doubt the local market could absorb that many. As such I realize that shipping costs would be more than the 20 bucks they cost in a store. Nonetheless it would be an opportunity to get two or three cheaply. Is anyone interested in something like this. I want to breed for the experience but I don't want to get stuck with 2k frogs. I cant see myself charging hardly anything as it would make it more expensive than your local store.
This isn't a for sale post. It's just a probe looking for interest

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
:shock: Wow! 2k frogs? Holy cow!

Congrats!

I would definitely be interested, but not at the moment. I'm leaving for a few months, already have enough complications without another pet. :p

Good luck finding homes for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom