Pics of all my reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbluex

Juvie Member
Hi! I finally got a bunch of pics onto photobucket so thought I would post some!
This is my female Pancake, in this one she's contemplating eating that weird silver boxy thing thats by her glass.
Picture293.jpg

And in this one she decided that attacking it would make it leave(and it worked!)
Picture307.jpg

This is my male, Prowler. Just a funny position I caught him in.
Picture460.jpg

My Schneiders skink, Dozer
Picture229.jpg

Picture269.jpg

And this is his hampster wheel, which he absolutly loves now!
Picture684.jpg

And finally my saharan uromastyx, Ka'ena
Picture660.jpg

Picture678.jpg

She's still a little underweight but packing on the pounds(or grams) every day so hopefully soon she'll be nice and fat!

xbluex

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks I love that one too! I have tons of them, that last one though she thought that eating the glass would do the trick lol she never hit the glass before but that time she did, and she hit it hard..I felt so bad! Any other lizard probably would have knocked itself out! So no more of those after that :shock:

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Haha Dozer looks like he/she is just sitting there with his mouth open waiting for the cricket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom