Nesta's Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
So I've never really posted a lot of pics of nesta so i figured i'd start out when she was younger and work her up to now.... :) hope you enjoy!!!
\
doing splits as a baby:
Finally068.jpg

reading fear and loathing
Finally070.jpg

Wow001.jpg

Wow006.jpg

Wow034.jpg

FabulousPeople035.jpg

FabulousPeople036.jpg

FabulousPeople038.jpg

FabulousPeople003.jpg

FabulousPeople005.jpg

FabulousPeople007.jpg

FabulousPeople001.jpg

and this is my favorite:

FabulousPeople009.jpg

hope you enjoyed!!!

hayl55

Juvie Member
WOW, shes gorgeous! Very pretty gilr, nice facial features, very femanine, yet strong looking :) Congrats on such a beaut

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
her coloring really just sprouted after we talked with bob at reptile uv and figured that the megaray was the way to go for us!

one day she looked like a rock and the next day she had all of her orange coloring all over her face and body!

glad you like the pics and thank you so much for your compliments :)

hayl55

Juvie Member
Megaray eh? Hmmmm....maybe I will look into investing in that buld. I hear it has decent UVA/UVB output too..is that correct??

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i think it ranks right next to if not better than the reptisun 10 (reptisun 10 users please don't be angry for that comment) but i personally definitely think its a great bulb! uva/uvb i have the megaray mvb 100 watt in a 40 gal breeder with a 60 W white bulb and the temps are great!

and yes it puts out both uva/uvb rays and gives off heat so you really only need (if you even do) a 60 watt basking

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NOTICE: obviously i have switched from crushed walnut shells so please don't be afraid that she's on there, its all newspaper now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom