Best buds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
I had my babies out today to run around but as usual I put their fleece blanket and their heat lamp on the couch so if they wanted to they could relax. Well this is how I found them a while later...

Best buds!
SDC10168.jpg

SDC10165.jpg

SDC10164.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
too cute!
It seems one likes getting his picture taken and one not so much. :wink:

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Auraelia is such a grouch! She always looks like that unless she is getting into mischief lol. Mommy's little baby...
DK3

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That is so cute! It almost looks like you had purposely placed them on the blanket instead of them going there themselves :laughing6:

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh they did that all on their own! When Alex pointed that out to me my jaw hit the floor, I still have the bruise from it lol. I can't believe how well they both are getting along. When I first got them, Auraelia, the big girl, would stress poor little Aidan out with being dominant over him, now he is smaller and she's wearing the stress marks over being dominated lol! I love them they both have so much personality I don't think they can think of enough ways to use it! Ahh...my little angels...
DK3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom