fo3ryg.jpg

"Psst. Do you wanna know a secret? I don't like baths!"
k9rt2.jpg

"Yay, I got out of the bath! :)"
10za3on.jpg

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
we aren't really sure . fell in love with him at petsmart and my son had been wanting one for years and well welecome cooper . we got him on the 12th of july

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
that is so cute , i was at the dollar tree store with the ideal of buying toys for our husky mix, his have all but disappeared and thought hey why not try this with cooper, everyone else gets spoiled

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Awww! Hes so adorable! I have a monkey teddy for my little boy, but that dino is so much cooler. Haha

Oh yes, the dollar store rules! :mrgreen:

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
oh yes dollar store does rule , especially for dog toys , my two loose , chew or just plain get bored with theirs .and i can't wait for halloween decoration shopping . just got the dino on a whim and cooper has fell in love with it , and we still can't get over how fast he is growing either :lol: . seems like it was only yesterday that he was so tiny and now he is getting so big :D hitting the 10 inch mark and the sales girl at pet smart and the one that seems to be there whenever we need crickets can't believe how fast he is growing either , they like to keep updated on him and will ask about him :mrgreen:

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thankyou . going to miss the cricket chase in the mornings now , finally getting some hours at work after my surgery , going to miss seeing the little guy looking like where is my salad ??? where are my crickets??? going to be dragonlover0813's job in the mornings .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom