New Home, New Friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Last night was Boss's first night home with us; He fell asleep half way under his blankie. This morning this is what we found.

DSC09025.jpg

hayl55

Juvie Member
awwwww...looks like REALLY loves his monkey :) hahahaa...so cute! congrats on yoru new adition :)

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much! We are already starting to see his spunky personality! Hes still getting used to his new home, investigating, basking, he hasnt eaten too much...He has taken some of his greens by hand. We've been offering him crix, but he hasnt wanted any just yet. I'm guessing he is still a little frightend. :(

He has the most funny facial expressions. :lol:

hayl55

Juvie Member
yea, my Lilly wouldnt eat for teh first few days, but now shes a monster!!! Now that I got my good camera working I am going to have to post some pics of Lilly too :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Jennie,

That is a very cute picture of Boss with his stuffed animal. :D

Tracie

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
so cute and very hasndsome too , we just got cooper as stuffed dino , wasn't sure if he would like it or not but he took right to , like yours , again to cute

Jennie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha, thank you! He even sleeps on him! The other night he was on sitting on the monkeys shoulder and when the lights went off for bedtime he placed his head on the monkeys cheek and fell right asleep. It was so adorable! I wanted to get a photo of it, but I didnt want to wake him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom