Ed x Snow Flake babies? Post up Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to see how my kids are doing, and since about 12 of you purchased one of these guys I'd figure I would ask for pictures!

Here are some pictures of the holdbacks from that clutch! And you can see them all on my Breeder page of my website, it's updated weekly now...

Here's Lime: (Clear Nailed)
LimeAug30th083.jpg

LimeAug30th083.jpg

LimeSept11th20085.jpg

Here's Matilda:
MatildaSept15th2008.jpg

MatildaSept15th20083.jpg

MatildaSept11th20081.jpg

MatildaSept15th20084.jpg

Here's Chili: (Unfortunately due to an incident with Lime I had to amputate Chili's left arm last month. He is such a beautiful boy and is so sweet! He is a permanent pet for us, and will likely eat us out of house/home as the amputation didn't slow him down one bit! These are older pictures from the middle of August, but he's really packed on the weight these last 2 weeks and just shed. So I'll post new pictures later!)
ChiliAug30th08.jpg

ChiliAug30th082.jpg

I'm just surprised these guys came out with so much color, and they look twice as good in person, so I can only imagine how the babies that went all of the US look like now! Looking forward to see how the rest of the clutch is doing!

Anthony

AustinJames704

Chili is my favorite holdback of yours. He's going to be handsome when he gets bigger. Hope everything goes well with him. Thought it was kinda funny that I'm a bartender at Chili's lol.

Trevor

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AustinJames704":6b1db said:
Chili is my favorite holdback of yours. He's going to be handsome when he gets bigger. Hope everything goes well with him. Thought it was kinda funny that I'm a bartender at Chili's lol.

Trevor

Thanks Trevor,

Yeah he was my favorite too, and I kick myself everyday for letting that incident happen... Lime was growing at a much faster rate and he should have been separated much sooner, but Chili is doing great! (Fat belly and growing very fast!)

Thanks for the kind compliments!

Anthony

AustinJames704

Well Anthony... accidents happen and the only thing now is to try to prevent it in the future.And No problem. You have some nice dragons. I'm thinking about purchasing one from you in the future. So if you can hatch me out an all white baby in the future....You have yourself a new client. lol. Keep up the hard work.

Trevor

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AustinJames704":4d702 said:
Well Anthony... accidents happen and the only thing now is to try to prevent it in the future.And No problem. You have some nice dragons. I'm thinking about purchasing one from you in the future. So if you can hatch me out an all white baby in the future....You have yourself a new client. lol. Keep up the hard work.

Trevor

Thanks Buddy for compliments, but yeah I won't have any all white dragons until next year unless it's by complete accident... But next year I'll be breeding Snow Flake to Spike so that morph will be Leucistic x Sunburst/Snow... (I'll have more information posted on my site, and I'll post on BD.org as well)

But to keep this thread on track I found one of my favorite pictures from this clutch! Very cool, but I doctored it up a little...

SnowFlakebaby1-1-1.jpg

Anthony

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Your babies and dragons are beautiful! And I read your upcoming projects and I'm so excited to see what you get! And that black beardie sounds AMAZING!!! Can't wait!

Kelsey

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
atreyu917":45e16 said:
Your babies and dragons are beautiful! And I read your upcoming projects and I'm so excited to see what you get! And that black beardie sounds AMAZING!!! Can't wait!

Kelsey

Thanks!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
midnight_962002":d21e5 said:
Anthony,

If I had room for another dragon I believe he would be coming from you. Maybe next year.

Ernie

Thanks Ernie, means a lot! We will have to do some trading in the future... :wink:

Anthony

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Anthony,
I will have to get some pics tomorrow. She is 3 times fatter then the pic I sent you with her on Heff. She is in with 3 of the Fozzie x Stevie second clutch and has taken off growing. She does not do well by herself.
I love the tangerine color in Matilda. She is very pretty.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
irwin'smom":3db40 said:
Anthony,
I will have to get some pics tomorrow. She is 3 times fatter then the pic I sent you with her on Heff. She is in with 3 of the Fozzie x Stevie second clutch and has taken off growing. She does not do well by herself.
I love the tangerine color in Matilda. She is very pretty.

Thanks Diann,

They are all surprising me with each shed, thus why I started this thread to see how everyone else's baby was doing and what they look like now... Here are some pictures from yesterday of Chili, man is he pretty... And here are a few for you Diann of Fozzie Jr. with Matilda and Lucy... All of these guys are in and out of growth spurts, most of them just packed on 15 grams in a little over a week, and have know begun to slow down again... But it seems like every two weeks these guys just explode again with weight gain, then they relax... Interesting...

Here's Chili, my little one armed bandit!(Kicking myself everyday for letting this happen to him, he's so gorgeous! :( )
ChiliSept17th083.jpg

ChiliSept17th082.jpg

ChiliSept17th081.jpg

Fozzie Jr., Matilda, and Lucy
MatildaandFozzieJrSept16th08.jpg

MatildaandFozzieJrSept16th081.jpg

MatildaandFozzieJrSept16th082.jpg

MatildaandFozzieJrSept16th083.jpg

I hope you enjoy these pics, and believe it or not but their colors are twice a bright in person... I'm just waiting for the "right" shot that captures their real colors!

Anthony

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Matilda is gorgeous! I love the markings on her back! **ahhhhh! the voices are screaming again!**

Which one was the holdback from the last two clutches, the girl that was the "runt" of the clutch?

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Goonie":6575d said:
Matilda is gorgeous! I love the markings on her back! **ahhhhh! the voices are screaming again!**

Which one was the holdback from the last two clutches, the girl that was the "runt" of the clutch?

You mean from Sunny x Luie clutch, I gave her to my nephew to care for... And unfortunately she passed away 3 months ago from what looked like impaction of some sort(Choked on something). I'm still scratching my head about it as the only thing that could have impacted her was a large cricket. And the most unfortunate part is that I was away when the symptoms started, and they didn't know what to due... Poor little girl, I loved her very much! :(

But this devastated my girlfriend's nephew and he(9 yrs) thought he did something wrong he cried all day... So once the Snow Flake x Ed clutch was old enough I gave him one of those babies... I think the girl I gave him was #8, but this girl is much healthier than the last one I gave him as the Sunny baby just didn't grow, so maybe their were other underlining issues I didn't know about...

So that's the story with the runt, she was cute!

And thanks for the compliments on Matilda! She's a show stopper, especially in person! You can't walk by the cage without looking in at her and Fozzie Jr.!(Should make nice babies next year! :wink: :p )

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom