Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

lodilo

Hi, This is a lenghty post so, please bear with me if you would like to see my pics.
First we will start with Drake, we feed him baby food and water with a syringe (no needle)
He was a rescue and has MBD (Metabolic Bone Disease) and cannot walk, he was our first dragon and is our little man.
This is his first step since he got sick:
Firststep.jpg

Drake in his house:
Drake47.jpg

And this is drake today:
Drake.jpg

Second is Sasha, my little girl.
She was just a baby when I got her. This is a pic of her first day with me:
reps002.jpg

She is getting soooo BIG now:
Sasha31.jpg

This is a pic of her new 135 gallon house (72x24x18) :
0022.jpg

I have just recently aquired Zeus and Athena, thought to be too small but, with prpoper care and LOTS of pinheads, they are growing well (Seperately)
This is Athena:
Athena4.jpg

And her house:
Athena5.jpg

This is Zeus sleeping:
Zeus.jpg

And his house:
Zeus4.jpg

I also have a few others but, I really wanted to focus on the dragons.
This is a couple shots of the room:
001.jpg

003.jpg

The second pic is of my anoles, they have 2 exo terra terrariums tconnected by vine filled piping.
Thanks for reading and talk to you soon

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
wow! how'd you fit all those HUGE tanks in your room!!! nice backround of the velociraptor skull in Zeus's cage.:wink: (am i correct?) i love dinosaurs!

atreyu917

Juvie Member
I love how the cages dwarf your little dragons haha. But that anole tank connector is such a cool idea.
What kind of anoles are they?

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
very nice and the little ones in those big tanks are just so cool ,they will grow in no time and fill in some room as you know. they all look wonderful , thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom