My babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very cute ! Don't tell Fawkes he's missing a foot + small part of his tail. He looks healthy and is climbing like a champ. :) Shera is a nice looking Rankin's, there aren't many of those here on the forum !

DragonLady1617

Original Poster
Never will tell him! He's probably the craziest out of all of them lol. Thank you for the comment, I am still really new to this and to hear people say they look good (who actually know what they are talking about) is everything to me. ?

DragonLady1617

Original Poster
He is the hardest to get to eat his greens! That pic was taken when I came into my room to see him kicking them out, when he realized I was there he froze. Later he was actually eating them and just stared like I was force feeding him lol
107551-1892427062.jpg
that's Fawkes the day I got him.... he thinks he's tough, he's like the lap dog who thinks he's a junkyard dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom