BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Haha, cute picture.

And anyone who says they didn't sing your title is a liar! LOL

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
That is so cute, I would like to do something like that but Charlie would just tear it up,lol!!!!!

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
MrSpectrum":3ruii2ih said:
claudiusx":3ruii2ih said:
And anyone who says they didn't sing your title is a liar! LOL
...Or too old. Never heard of that one. :roll:
They stopped writing/recording good music when Disco happened; everything after that... :puke:
As I remember it, She Came In Through the Bathroom Window
Protected by her silver spoon! The Beatles were my very first love as far as music goes. I respectfully disagree about more recent-ish music. I do hate some of the 90's/00's stuff, but I also love some of it. Love 80's music, and I'm a full-on Swiftie, even though I'm old enough to be her mom. ?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
MrSpectrum":1gagmrxe said:
JumpinJellyfish":1gagmrxe said:
I respectfully disagree about more recent-ish music.
You're entitled--as long as I don't have to listen to it! :D :laughhard:
I do like the 70's and 80's metal bands but not much else from that era...After that it's all "Generic Music" to me. I am old enough to have seen Led Zepplin twice before their drummer died. Switched back to country then they screwed that up too....ain't nothin left but memories and, CD's from a great run in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom