King

This forum is for people to link to their favorite photos of their beardies!

King

Postby EricBo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:26 am

EricBo
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:16 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: King

Postby KarrieRee » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:48 am

And this is used for ? I take it this is just for play area?
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 11232
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: King

Postby Claudiusx » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:15 am

Moved by Moderator from General to Photo Expressions
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
User avatar
Claudiusx
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 19227
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: California

Re: King

Postby Claudiusx » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:16 am

Hi there,

How is he liking his new domain? :)

For future reference, you can upload your photos directly to this site with this link:
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

Many people don't like to click on links and download something over the internet, so if you use the image uploader on the site, you can post the pictures to your post and they will show up that wya :)

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
User avatar
Claudiusx
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 19227
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: California

Re: King

Postby EricBo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:26 am

KarrieRee wrote:And this is used for ? I take it this is just for play area?
Karrie

Yes just a play area I found on amazon for 36 bucks. I got sick of chasing him around and his Superman attempts off furniture.
EricBo
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: King

Postby EricBo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 am

claudiusx wrote:Hi there,

How is he liking his new domain? :)

For future reference, you can upload your photos directly to this site with this link:
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

Many people don't like to click on links and download something over the internet, so if you use the image uploader on the site, you can post the pictures to your post and they will show up that wya :)

-Brandon


Thanks I wasn’t sure how to. He’s loving it. Beats being in the same spot all day I’m sure.
EricBo
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: King

Postby MrSpectrum » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:47 am

EricBo wrote:I got sick of chasing him around and his Superman attempts off furniture.

Hmmm... You may have the wrong lizard! :lol:

BDs are semi-arboreal, so climbing and (to an extent) jumping off are (paraphrasing zefrank1) "how bearded dragons do."

I'm guessing/assuming "play area" is why there's no UVB(?)
So that's what... nine sq. ft. (3 x 3)?
What's his primary domain like?
ImageImageImage
User avatar
MrSpectrum
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:10 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: King

Postby EricBo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:02 am

MrSpectrum wrote:
EricBo wrote:I got sick of chasing him around and his Superman attempts off furniture.

Hmmm... You may have the wrong lizard! :lol:

BDs are semi-arboreal, so climbing and (to an extent) jumping off are (paraphrasing zefrank1) "how bearded dragons do."

I'm guessing/assuming "play area" is why there's no UVB(?)
So that's what... nine sq. ft. (3 x 3)?
What's his primary domain like?


He’s a very well fed well lit and adventurous dragon. It’s just another option chill spot for him to be a little safer while he’s out for a little while. This wasn’t a post seeking your professional advice
EricBo
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: King

Postby MrSpectrum » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:28 am

I didn't offer any. I will now: Lighten up and grow a sense of humor. :wink:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
MrSpectrum
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:10 am

Re: King

Postby Gormagon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:01 pm

EricBo wrote:
MrSpectrum wrote:
EricBo wrote:I got sick of chasing him around and his Superman attempts off furniture.

Hmmm... You may have the wrong lizard! :lol:

BDs are semi-arboreal, so climbing and (to an extent) jumping off are (paraphrasing zefrank1) "how bearded dragons do."

I'm guessing/assuming "play area" is why there's no UVB(?)
So that's what... nine sq. ft. (3 x 3)?
What's his primary domain like?


He’s a very well fed well lit and adventurous dragon. It’s just another option chill spot for him to be a little safer while he’s out for a little while. This wasn’t a post seeking your professional advice

I don't think he was giving advice...... wow!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
User avatar
Gormagon
Extreme Poster
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: King

Postby Gormagon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:20 pm

I have been looking for something like this, and boom there it is and, a place to hone in on what I really wanted. 60"x80"
https://www.amazon.com/Tespo-Playpen-Po ... 5757&psc=1

Thanks for posting this!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
User avatar
Gormagon
Extreme Poster
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: King

Postby MrSpectrum » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:18 pm

Gormagon wrote:I have been looking for something like this

Yeah, me too, for indoors. And it's bigger than I thought. :)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
MrSpectrum
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:10 am

Re: King

Postby Gormagon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:09 am

MrSpectrum wrote:
Gormagon wrote:I have been looking for something like this

Yeah, me too, for indoors. And it's bigger than I thought. :)

Ya, he posted a smaller version of it and I dug a little deeper and found the bigger one.
I have been debating in my head if I wanted to use the 1/2" lexan I have out in the shop, but at around 450 to 600 dollars a sheet i couldn't bring myself to do it.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
User avatar
Gormagon
Extreme Poster
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Kentucky
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Return to Photo Expressions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users