the life of IMMAJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
time to to start another thread but this one is for IMMAJI :)
so here is IMMAJI today on the 22nd of January
98861-754065421.jpg
98861-6159050991.jpg
98861-9661486316.jpg
98861-2816896616.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I’ve been doing the usual - salads for morning, crickets for lunch, and bit of both for dinner :) the first day they ate lots but some odd reason the second day didn’t want to eat :]

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I was going through my photos and this is a photo of jimmia as a baby around same age as immaji but immaji seem a little smaller :]
98861-3572278163.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, I think Immaji is a bit smaller but looks very similar. :) So you have a good supplier of very tiny crickets ? The little dragons can be harder to feed at first if it's hard to find crickets that are smaller than the space between their eyes.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes I found some baby crickets, I get a good night sleep now when I get sleep because don’t have to hear them make noises haha but with these baby crickets I don’t hear them lol :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
IMMAJI wants to be Janis Joplin haha - Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends
98861-4839534322.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":39y34t5u said:
Haha that is the cutest picture ever!

How are you and Immaji doing?

-Brandon

I’m not to well sorry Brandon, I feel a little sad as I’m over hospital trips and this stupid weather we are having :( but besides that I’m okay thank you :) how are you? and immaji is good- this photo is like of them now as we are laying in bed before I go to work so it’s very recent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom